The Little Book of Market Myths: How to Profit by Avoiding the Investing Mistakes Everyone Else Makes Book by Kenneth Fisher. Exposes the truth about common investing myths and misconceptions and shows you how the truth shall set you free – to reap greater long-term and short-term gains Everybody knows that a strong dollar equals a strong economy, bonds are safer than stocks, gold is a safe investment and that high PEs signal high risk. . . right? While such “common-sense” rules of thumb may work for a time as investment strategies, as New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Ken Fisher, vividly demonstrates in this wise, informative, wholly entertaining new book, they’ll always let you down in the long run. Ken exposes some of the most common—and deadly—myths investors swear by and he demonstrates why the rules-of-thumb approach to investing may be robbing you of the kinds of returns you hope for.
• Dubbed by Investment Advisor magazine one of the 30 most influential individuals of the last three decades, Fisher is Chairman and CEO of a global money management firm with over $32 billion under management
• Fisher’s Forbes column, “Portfolio Strategy, ” has been an extremely popular fixture in Forbes for more than a quarter-century thanks to his many high-profile calls
• Brings together the best “bunks” by Wall Street’s Master Debunker in a fun, easy-to-digest, bite-sized format
• More than just a list of myths, Fisher meticulously explains why each commonly held belief or strategy is dead wrong and how damaging it can be to your financial health
• Armed with this book, investors can immediately identify major errors they may be committing and adjust their strategies for greater investing success.