Nanosatellites: Space and Ground Technologies, Operations and Economics comprehensively present the latest research on the fast-developing area of nanosatellites. Divided into three distinct sections, the book begins with a brief history of nanosatellites and introduces nanosatellite technologies and payloads, also explaining how these are deployed into space. The second section provides an overview of the ground segment and operations, and the third section focuses on the regulations, policies, economics, and future trends.
- Payloads for nanosatellites
- Nanosatellites components design
- Examines the cost of development of nanosatellites.
- Covers the latest policies and regulations.
- Considers future trends for nanosatellites.
Nanosatellites: Space and Ground Technologies, Operations and Economics is a comprehensive reference for researchers and practitioners working with nanosatellites in the aerospace industry.