The twelfth edition of the market-leading Engineering Economic Analysis offers comprehensive coverage of financial and economic decision making for engineers, with an emphasis on problem solving, life-cycle costs, and the time value of money. The authors’ concise, accessible writing, practical emphasis, and contemporary examples linked to students’ everyday lives make this text the most popular among students. In addition, with its extensive support package and logical progression of topics, this is the easiest book to teach from.
As an option, Engineering students have a great opportunity to get assignment help from technical writers who provide homework assistance online with STEM disciplines.
New to the Twelfth Edition
* 500 new or revised problems–answers to most even problems now in Appendix E
* Six new and nine updated chapter-opening vignettes provide extended real-world examples
* Twenty new Excel tutorial videos added to the updated set of thirty-six from the eleventh edition
* New visual “five-button solutions” help simplify the use of spreadsheets and calculators
* A new Appendix 12A aggregates coverage of personal income taxes, which now includes time value of money problems
INSTRUCTOR SUPPORT PACKAGE
* An Instructor’s Manual including full solutions to all text problems in print format
* An updated and expanded set of supplemental materials, including new test questions, as well as the solutions to theCases in Engineering Economy, 2E, text available on Oxford’s Ancillary Resource Center. Please contact your Oxford University Press sales representative for access.
* Two PowerPoint-based lecture resources: Fully customizable PowerPoint-based lecture outlines, ready for immediate use or modification, and slides of every figure and table in the text
* Learning Management System support: Most of the electronic ancillaries are available as pre-formatted cartridges for upload into a learning management system
Instructor Support Package available to adopters of the twelfth edition (not included with book, available separately)
STUDENT SUPPORT PACKAGE
* Free casebook: In-text CD includes Cases in Engineering Economy, 2E, a collection of fifty-four case studies designed to help students apply the theories and concepts of engineering economy to real-world situations
* Study Guide: Packaged with every copy of the student text; contains practice questions with detailed solutions for every chapter in the text
* Companion Website (www.oup.com/us/newnan) featuring:
* 100 additional sample FE exam problems
* Interactive tutorial questions for many chapters
* Video tutorials for Microsoft Excel, explaining how to use Excel to work specific financial calculations
* Updated interactive spreadsheet models
Student Support Package available to adopters of the twelfth edition (not included with book, available separately).